Monday, March 9, 2009

Success?

At this morning's weigh-in, I had lost 3 more pounds! People at work have even noticed the weight loss by how my clothes are fitting on me. I'm happy to be losing, but a little down because I feel like I'm working so hard and eating sooo much less and feel like I should have lost more by now. It probably doesn't help that when I watch "Biggest Loser," they lose lots of weight each week. I may not be spending all day in the gym, but I went from practically no exercise to 6 or more hours per week and from probably 3-4,000 calories per day consumed to only 1,600.

I need to try to stay positive.
  • Any weight loss is definitely welcome.
  • Clothes fitting better is nice too.
  • I also checked my blood pressure at Smith's the other day and it has improved too.
  • My dogs are getting more walks than ever before (and they like that).
  • I'm spending less on Diet Coke since I'm drinking more water.
  • My huffing and puffing while going up and down stairs has nearly gone away.
  • My husband has joined me in reading labels on food and working out on Saturday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment