Friday, March 6, 2009

SparkPeople

Just a quick note to mention how I'm tracking my eating and exercising. I tried keeping a notebook, but kept forgetting to bring it to work with me. Now, I am using www.sparkpeople.com to track everything. You can enter foods and it tracks the calories. You can enter all your exercising, set goals, track your weight and measurements, get progress reports, and participate in forums focused on specific groups. They have exercise demos, recipes, and great articles. A friend showed me the website and I was hooked. Now I can track everything at home and at work. I also keep a notepad in my purse to write down what I eat when I'm not near a computer. It helps to estimate the quantities of each food item so I can enter everything properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment