Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back on track

First I was scared I gained weight over the last week. When I stood on the scale and saw that I hadn't gained weight, but I hadn't lost weight either, instead of being happy that I hadn't gone backwards, I got frustrated that I had stayed the same. After talking to friends and seeing how silly that was, I got back on track with my eating and exercising yesterday. I feel great this morning! Reading the other ladies' blogs helps since I can see we are all struggling at one time or another. I had to laugh last night when my own son denied me a donut even though I had the calories to spare for it. "No donuts until you win this challenge," he said. It was sweet even though it would have been nicer if he hadn't brought home the donuts in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment