Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Better Day

This morning I woke up feeling so much better. It's great to get back on track again. I weighed myself before my workout with Whitney tonight (yes, I know that's getting a bit obsessive), and I had lost 4 more pounds. Hallelujah!! I did 30 minutes on the treadmill tonight - a new record for me. My calves and ankles were really hurting and I was going to switch to the bike or elliptical once I hit 15 minutes, but Whitney told me that if I could do 15 minutes, then I could easily go 20 minutes. Then her fiance challenged me to go 25 minutes. By the time I hit 20 minutes, I didn't hurt as badly and I ended up going 30 minutes. My legs are very sore, but I didn't give up. I tease Whitney that she's being mean to me, but without her I know I would give up too soon and never find out what I'm really capable of doing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your dedication, I really am. I wish I could get in better shape, but I really don't have the self discipline for it!

    ReplyDelete