Sunday, April 26, 2009

Messed Up

I feel really awful. I can't seem to get back on track and my cough still won't go away. My workouts have been short, when I bother to work out at all. I let myself get so upset that I ate a bunch of ice cream. This is so frustrating! This is how I usually go astray when I'm trying to lose weight and once I lose my momentum, I never seem to be able to get going again. When I tried to meet our group yesterday at the park, there was an event going on and I couldn't find Traci. I can't believe I let that mess up my day. I'm trying really hard to do better today and so far, so good. I'm dreading getting on the scale tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Don't get discouraged, let your body heal and you will have more energy. The park was really crowed, there were two races that morning. Don't feel bad just get better. If I can help call me 801-636-0518!

    ReplyDelete