Monday, April 6, 2009

Lovin' it!!

I was a little worried about not doing a formal workout session over the weekend, so I went into the gym early this morning. That's not exactly an easy thing since I have to get done in time to shower and get my son to school by 7:30. It was kind of fun to see the surprised look on Whitney's face when she saw me there. There were actually quite a few familiar faces at 6 am.

A friend of mine at work is working hard to get in better shape and was struggling with drinking enough water. I managed to get all my water in today and then some. I'm noticing that many things that used to seem so hard are not too bad now. Drinking water is actually nice. Figuring out food to eat isn't quite the challenge it used to be (except when my husband decides to go out for pizza). My workouts aren't easy, but I don't feel totally dead when I'm done. I leave the gym feeling absolutely exhilarated! As of this morning, I have lost 15 pounds on this challenge. It only seems like a dent in the 100 pounds I need to lose, but I can feel the difference in how my clothes feel and I can see it in my face. I'm loving the new me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment