Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Promises

When I worked out with Whitney Tuesday night, we talked about how I did while she was out of town getting married. I made some mistakes on what I ate and slacked off on my working out, but I was honest with her about it. Before I left the gym last night, she made me promise to do my strength training. I'm happy to report that I kept my promise. I went to the gym later with my husband and worked my upper body. Tonight I worked my legs and did more cardio. My temptation to go home doesn't outweigh my commitments I have made with my trainer. I do worry that when this challenge is over I will lose some of the drive I've had. Whitney tells me I'll be fine and I really do hope I keep this up after this month is over.

1 comment:

  1. My advice to you is call me after the challnege if you start to slack. You can promise me you will go to the gym and I will check up on you! Funny how it's so easy to keep promises! You are doing great!

    Cressent

    ReplyDelete