Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Famous

I had an interesting experience at the gym today. It made me realize how weird it must be for people on The Biggest Loser to have everyone know who they are. I was recognized by someone who was a Heart Challenge participant last year and has been following our blogs. I hadn't really thought about too many other people reading what I write.

Today's workout was really interesting. Stress at work has caused me to struggle with making good choices and my moods have been fluctuating all over the place. I was in a pretty down mood on my way to the gym and I didn't think I could get through the workout. Within 15 minutes of being on the elliptical, my mood had improved and I had rediscovered my motivation. Having Whitney back was really great even though she really pushed me to go beyond what I thought I could do. Exercising was exactly what I needed to deal with all my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment